Saturday, August 17, 2013

Vizio Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (XVTHB100)

Vizio Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
   I have had these headphones for a little minute now and up until recently, they were just extra headphones. Now these are my (one of) most used headphones. This is the Vizio Bluetooth XVTHB100 Stereo Headphones.

   So these headphones manage around 3 devices, that being my iPod touch 5th gen, Nexus 7 FHD and my favorite, my PlayStation 3. These headphones are registered to all three devices so no need to re-register every time you use, just turn on and go. I play a lot of Battlefield 3 on PS3 and when I am talking junk or getting schooled or even working with my teammates, these are the headphones I use. You can get all of your specs and more info here: (http://store.vizio.com/xvthb100-free-shipping.html).

   The design of them are not bad. I got these from a site my girl uses where its like one a day sales and I got these real cheap, but I think they are around $50 - $60 now if you can find them. I will have a link to Amazon where you can find them there as well. So again, the design is not bad. Not super great either, but they get the job done. The coolest part about them is that you forget after awhile that you are wearing them. 

Volume up & down with power in the middle
   They charge kind of long but when fully charged, can hold a charge for a real decent amount of time. I have not charged these things in weeks and they cool still now as is. I lime to use them i the night time when the misses is trying to sleep and I am watching the Time Warner Cable app or playing games in the bed. I also use them to cut the grass and as far as it connecting, its not bad.

 
   Speaking of connecting, let me tell you this. It connects via bluetooth and while using Google Music All Access, I would leave my Nexus in the house and just where the headphones outside to cut the grass. That works real well until you get about 35-45 feet out from where the Nexus is located. So if the Nexus was in the car, I could go a little further out almost being able to go anywhere outside. I found to just keep the Nexus on me and then there was no problem.

Reverse, Skip & Play/Pause
   Sound is kind of hit and miss. I say that because if you use gaming headsets to really get that full game feeling, then these may not give what you are looking for. They are excellent for chat, and the music that plays through them are loud (not to loud) but they do kind of hit a sweet spot. They are not Beats headphones or Harman Kardon (so much better than Beats) but they do again get the job done.

This port is for charging and 3.5mm wire
   One of the best features that these headphones have is that there is a built in phone receiver to use to take calls as well over bluetooth. When I used to connect these to my Galaxy Note 2, I would just walk around all day with headphones on or around my neck waiting for a call or just being prepared. They worked really well and didn't breakup sound or have a lot of distortion in them. People said they could hear me very well and didn't know they were on headphones.

   So after all that, I would say that these headphones are pretty good. In the words of Flossy Carter, they are a go! These headphone are inexpensive and can serve you multiple purposes if you let them. They can be your gateway into wireless listening if you have never had anything like this before. They come with the headphones, charger, charger cable (micro usb), "tangle free" cord for wired listening and a very nice velvet like carrying case. Think Crown Royal bag.

(Amazon Link) http://www.amazon.com/Vizio-XVTHB100-Bluetooth-On-ear-Headphones/dp/B00A3SL14S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376786236&sr=8-1&keywords=vizio+bluetooth+headphones


This it connected to my PS3
Vizio Headphones Overall 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment