Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Moga Pro Controller

The MOGA PRO Controller
   What's going on everyone. I have a backlog of things that I have been wanting to review but have not gotten a chance to until now. So today, I will be reviewing the Moga Pro Controller for use for the Android platform. 

   First things first, this controller is awesome. The feel of the controller is pretty impressive. It almost feels like an off-brand Xbox 360 controller, but in a very good way. There are no batteries in this version (the other Moga controller had batteries and that's why I no longer own that one) and charging is very fast. It connects through Bluetooth and the Moga Pivot app which is free. The triggers and bumper buttons feel solid as well and playing games on an android platform is actually a blast.

    I use the controller to play games on my Nexus 7 FHD. I normally play Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City, Dead Trigger (which makes the game 100%'s better), Modern Combat 4 and SG: Dead Zone. I also have Football and Soccer but rarely play them. The Moga Pivot app has a ton of games in there, paid and free, that will keep your tablet or cell phone rocking for awhile. I forgot to mention that the little bar in the middle of the controller is for your cell phone or if you have a galaxy player, for that as well. So if you have a older small android phone or the huge Galaxy Note 2, then everything will workout fine.

   The controller is light and very comfortable to hold in the hand. As for the negatives for the controller I would have to say that it dosen't work with everything. There are a ton of games I would love to use this controller for, but it's not compatible (out of the box that is. This is Android, there is always a work around.) I am not even sure what else you could say about it but it's not bad for $49.99 if you do a lot of tablet or phone gaming like I do. So again, $50 is not to bad when it's something you do, well at least that's what I paid for it. If there's anything else you would like to know about it or anything else I review or have suggestions, then send in some questions or requests and I'll definitely get back to you. Remember to click that plus 1 button and to follow me @titostech.blogspot.com and long live tech.

MOGA PRO Controller Overall 8.5/10


Just Showing how your phone would look
I know it's an iPod (I am no Fanboy lol)
This Game is still great! Where is San Andreas


Injustice and PvZ 2. Two of the best games on iOS






Logitech 650 with the photobomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment